Applicants (holding HKDSE, HKALE, other local and non-local qualifications) may apply for admission to our full-time Degree Programmes through the “Online Central Admission Scheme” via “VTC S6 Admission Portal” (https://s6portal.vtc.edu.hk). Applicants will be notified the offer results on the date they apply for Central Admission Scheme.
Offering of study place is subject to the applicants’ academic qualifications, other learning experience and achievements, and availability of study places.
Applicants may only register ONE study place and are NOT allowed to change or cancel the study place registered or apply other programmes before the "Applicaiton for Programme with Available Study Places" period. Failure to complete registration and pay the registration fee before the stipulated deadlines will render the study place offered null and void. Please refer to the details as stipulated in the registration documents.
Date and Time
21 July (Wednesday) to 23 July (Friday)
24 July (Saturday) to 26 July (Monday)
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
THEi offers 8 vocationally and professionally oriented degree programmes on a self-financing basis in Academic Year 2021/22 for students.
* With effect from 2021/22 academic year, this new programme title will be used. The programme title before 2021/22 academic year was "Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Health Care".
Applicants may join the "Online Central Admission Scheme" via "VTC S6 Admission Portal" (https://s6portal.vtc.edu.hk) for admission to our full-time Degree Programmes.
General Entrance Requirements for Degree Programmes:
- Level 3 or above in the HKDSE English Language and Chinese Language; AND
- Level 2 or above in the HKDSE Mathematics, Liberal Studies and one Elective Subject or an Applied Learning (ApL) Subject; OR
- Some programmes may have other specific entrance requirements. Please refer to VTC Admissions Homepage for the programme details and specific entrance requirements of individual programmes.
- Offering of study place is subject to the applicants’ academic qualifications, other learning experience and achievements, and availability of study places.
- Applicants will only be given one study place through the “Online Central Admission Scheme”, any change or cancellation of offer given, or to apply for other programmes is NOT allowed before the registration deadline.
* Upon completion of the Diploma of Vocational Baccalaureate (DVB) Programmes, students can progress to our degree programmes, subject to their BTEC and IGCSE results. Students shall pay attention to the specific entrance requirements of some degree programmes (if applicable).
|Fresh Applicants||Applicants who have submitted application|
- Each applicant can only register a study place of one full-time programme.
- Applicants are required to complete registration before the deadline, which include paying a registration fee of HK$5,000 (by ATM / e-Banking services / Faster Payment System (FPS) / Pay at the bank of East Asia by cheque or cash, etc.). Failure to complete registration and pay the registration fee before the stipulated deadlines will render the study place offered null and void. Please refer to the details as stipulated in the registration documents.
|Offer Date||Registration Deadline|
|"Firm Offer" given on 28 May / 16 June 2021||9 July (Friday) 2021 5:00 p.m.|
|"Firm Offer" given on 14 July 2021||19 July (Monday) 2021 5:00 p.m.|
|"Firm Offer" converted and being indicate accepted on
21 July 2021
|26 July (Monday) 2021 12:00 noon|
|Offer given through "Online Central Admission Scheme"|
- Provision of any false or misleading information or failure to provide relevant academic qualification for verification in the application will lead to disqualification without notice and cancellation of any resultant registration. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Students may be required to attend classes on other VTC campuses. Classes will be conducted in different modes, including face-to-face teaching, online teaching and learning, practical training as deemed appropriate. Any fees paid are normally not refundable unless the programme is cancelled. VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant. Details will be announced on VTC Admissions Homepage.
From 26 July (Monday) 1:00 p.m. onwards, applicants who do not have any offer can apply for programmes which have available study places via “VTC S6 Admission Portal” (https://s6portal.vtc.edu.hk). Please refer to VTC Admissions Homepage for details.
For degree programmes, classes will commence on 1 September, 2021 (Wednesday) tentatively.
Please refer to VTC Admissions Homepage for details.