Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Cinematic Arts and Technology
Innovative and Information Technology Programmes
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Cinematic Arts and Technology
Mode, Year of Study Accepting Entry & Duration of Study
Medium of Instruction
Some parts of the programme will be run and use the facilities at Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI)
Some General Education (GE) modules would be conducted at other campuses
QF Level: 5
QR Registration No.: 23/000169/L5
Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2023 to 31/08/2028
- Enable students to acquire a solid understanding in both practical and theoretical knowledge of artistic and innovative storytelling abilities with wider perspectives in creative process
- Build up students’ repertoire of cinematic arts knowledge and skills through practices and understanding of technologies in the cultural and creative industries sector
- Equip students with the ability to work independently in their specialisation and with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members of various production specialties
- Enable students to be active learners and open-minded in the exploration of various forms of cinematic arts and the development of arts and technology
- Master of Fine Arts in Film, Television and Digital Media, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Media, City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Science in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Entrance Requirements for Year 3: Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional core modules are required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English
For enquiry please contact Faculty of Design and Environment (Telephone No: 3890 8323)
- VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant
- This programme is newly offered in AY 2023/24. The validation of programme will be conducted in 2023.
The tuition fees are charged according to the number of credit points taken during a semester.
The tuition fee for academic year 2023/24 is $3,440 per credit point. Tuition fees are subject to annual reviews.