AETI Venue - THEi (Chai Wan)
THEi (Chai Wan), a new purpose-built campus is now in operation. The attractive twin-tower building design - rarely seen in Hong Kong schools - will provide a dynamic and engaging learning environment for students. The green architecture and design - opening the campus to an adjacent public park to embrace outdoor public green space and enjoy a high permeability of natural light and air - establish its eco-friendly credentials.
The green sustainable design features include a north-south building orientation, high-building permeability, external shading and light shelves and a bioclimatic façade. Among its more distinctive features are a large user-friendly learning commons on the first floor that encourages students to gather and learn from each other, connecting walkways and escalators that convey movement and dynamism, and a green environment with vertical gardens and a large green house.
Address and Arrival Guidelines
Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong, China.
From Hong Kong International Airport
- Walk to Airport Station, take Airport Express to Hong Kong Station, walk to Island Line (blue line) to Chai Wan Station. Get out of the station at Exit D and walk along Shing Tai Road for approximately 10 minutes. (Approximately 1 hour and 24 minutes)
- By Taxi. (Approximately 50.2 km, 49 minutes
From Tsing Yi campus
- Walk to Mayfair Gardens by 88C minibus to Kwai Fong Station, follow Tsuen Wan Line (red line) to Admiralty Station, and change Island Line (blue line) to Chai Wan Station. Get out of the station at Exit D and walk along Shing Tai Road for approximately 10 minutes. (Approximately 1 hour and 26 minutes)
- By taxi. (Approximately 27.3 km, 34 minutes)
From Heng Fa Chuen MTR station - Mini-bus No. 62
- Departing from Heng Fa Chuen MTR station will pass the West entrance of the campus.