THEi Learning Commons - Educational Support
- Learning Management System - Moodle https://moodle2122.thei.edu.hk
- Learning Management System - Canvas (To access within VTC network) http://canvas.thei.edu.hk
- Past Examination Papers (last 3 years)(In THEi Moodle) - https://moodle2122.thei.edu.hk/course/view.php?id=555 (N.B. This would be available to THEi students after 17 Sept 2021)
- Plagiarism Prevention Platform Turnitin (Embedded inside Moodle / Canvas)
- Integrated Learning Platform (To access within VTC network) https://learning.thei.edu.hk
- Multimedia Learning Resources Repositories (To access within VTC network) https://archive.thei.edu.hk
- 24/7 live chat with world tutors – Studiosity Moodle Course
#Register (https://bit.ly/2m0V4zw ) and enroll into Moodle Studiosity course to access to 24/7 live chat with tutors to solve your study problem; or to submit writing assignment for feedback (in 24 hours). A number of disciplines are available: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Study Skills, Library Literacy, Writing Skills.
IT Support Guides
2FA Registration? (Student)
On 5 July 2021, VTC released the Student Two Factor Authentication (2FA). VTC has provided a new security measure "Two Factor Authentication (2FA)" service that requires all THEi students to observe.
Please complete a few steps to register your mobile phone where guidelines are as attached below. Then, you will be authorized to access various campus network services via the “Mobile App (iOS or Android)” when you are at home or away from campus.
How to install and connect to the VPN? (Student)
Installing VTC VPN connection allows you to use VTC campus network services at home or away from campus.
How to connect campus WiFi for mobile phone (Android)? (Student)
Library Literacy and Education Support for New Students
1. Learning Commons and Library Services2. Searching Resources for Academic Writing3. Introduction to THEi Moodle, Turnitin & Studiosity 24/7 Online Help4. IT Services and VPN