VTC Admission Days 2016
- Date8 August (Mon) and 9 August (Tue)
- Time9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- VenueIVE (Haking Wong): 702 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon
Applicants may apply for admission to full-time Degree programmes through the “VTC Admission Days”. Applicants will be invited to attend on-site interviews. Successful applicants will be notified of the offer results on the day of interview.
|Programmes||General Entrance Requirements|
- Some programmes may have other specific entrance requirements. Please refer to VTC Admission site for the entrance requirements of programmes before submitting the application.
- Offering of study place is subject to the applicants’ academic qualifications, interview performance, test performance (if applicable), other learning experience and achievements, and availability of study places.
- Applicants will only be given one study place through the “VTC Admission Days”, any change or cancellation of offer given, or to apply for other programmes is NOT allowed before the registration deadline.
- Applicants are required to bring along :
- Hong Kong Identity Card
- The originals and copies of academic qualifications, e.g. result slips of HKDSE
- 2nd term result slip / testimonial showing completion of S6
- Student Learning Profile, and related supporting documents
- Other relevant academic qualifications (if applicable)
- To join the “VTC Admission Days”, applicants who have not yet submitted an application are required to complete the application procedures at the “VTC Admission Centre”, which include paying an application fee of HK$300 (cash only), the application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants are required to submit a relevant application form IN PERSON and attend on-site interviews at the “VTC Admission Centre” in IVE (Haking Wong). Applicants may choose 1 programme choice and 1 campus preference.
- The “VTC Admission Days” is only applicable to applicants without offers. Registered students who wish to apply for programme transfer should submit their applications directly to the programme offering institute / campus.
- Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions for 'VTC Admission Days".
For more information, please click here.
THEi offers 19 vocationally- and professionally-oriented degree programmes on a self-financed basis in Academic Year 2016/17 for S6 students.
Applicants are advised to check the latest information on the available programme list before submitting applications.
|Faculty of Design and Environment||Faculty of Management and Hospitality||Faculty of Science and Technology|
- New programmes are introduced for Academic Year 2016/17.
- # This programme is co-offered by the Faculty of Design and Environment and the Faculty of Science and Technology. It is a cross faculty programme.