Application Method & Procedure
Programme accepting applications under the Year-2 Admissions Scheme:
|Faculty of Design and Environment|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Horticulture, Arboriculture and Landscape Management|
Under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP), an annual subsidy up to HK$44,950 (for 2023/24 academic year) will be provided to qualified Hong Kong students. For details, please visit https://www.cspe.edu.hk/en/sssdp/index.html.
General Entrance Requirements
Sub-Degree qualifications in basic science.
- Additional core modules may be required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
- For enquiry, please contact Faculty of Design and Environment (Telephone No: 3890 8323).
Application Methond & Procedure
- You may click the below button for the online application:
- Click Here for more information on the application procedure.
- Tuition fees are charged according to the number of credit points taken in a semester.
- For details of the tuition fees, please refer to the specific programme pages.
- Tuition fees are subject to annual review. Additional Core Modules may be required prior to commencement or during Year-2 study.
- Additional tuition fees will be charged according to the number of credit points taken, if any.
Scholarships & Awards
THEi offers scholarships to outstanding students, please click Here for further details.
Students could contact our Student Development Office for the application details of financial assistance schemes administered by the HKSARG.
For details of the student finance, please click Here.
|Institute / Campus||Address||Telephone No.||Fax No.|
|THEi||Faculty of Design and Environment
11/F, South Block, 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8323||3890 email@example.com|
14/F, South Block, 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8000||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Development Office
Rm N033, G/F, North Block, 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8133||3890 email@example.com|