Founded in 2012, the Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi) is a member of the Vocational Training Council. With significant industry input, we offer degree programmes, which are Applied Science-oriented.
Establishing “Work-Integrated Learning”, we aim to enable learners to be equipped with relevant skills, specialised knowledge and ready for the professional workplace.
We offer Study Subsidy Scheme For Designated Professions / Sectors (SSSDP) programmes and Self - Financing Programmes to S.6 Graduates in Academic Year 2023/24.
- 100% Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Training
- Graduate employment rate almost 95%*
- Attuned to industry development
- Innovative Projects, Contributing to the Society
- Practical Learning with Applied Science
*Data Source: Employment survey 2022 of THEi graduates (as of April 2023).