Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Civil Engineering
Work-integrated Learning (WIL) modules are directed industry attachments that provide powerful learning experiences by integrating theoretical learning with its application in the workplace. Students are required to complete 480 hours of Work-integrated Learning to be eligible for the award of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering.
Our WIL partners include:
- Acumen Environmental Engineering & Technologies Co. Ltd
- AECOM Asia Co. Ltd.
- Build King Holdings Limited
- C M Wong & Associates Ltd.
- Chevalier International Holdings Ltd
- China State Construction Engineering (HK) Ltd.
- Chiu Hing Construction & Transportation Co. Ltd.
- Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited
- Freetech Road Recycling Technology (Holdings) Limited
- G& A Engineering Consultants Limited
- Gammon Construction Limited
- Hong Kong Asphalt (Green) Limited
- Hydrochem (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Lam Geotechnics Limited
- Tsing Yi North Coast Yachts Services Ltd
- Welcome Construction Co. Ltd.
- WSP Hong Kong Ltd.