Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Environmental Engineering and Management
Work-integrated Learning (WIL) modules are directed industry attachments that provide powerful learning experiences by integrating theoretical learning with its application in the workplace. Students are required to complete 12 weeks of Work-integrated Learning to be eligible for the award of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Environmental Engineering and Management.
Our WIL partners include:
- Acumen Environmental Engineering & Technologies Co. Ltd
- AECOM Asia Co. Ltd.
- Build King Holdings Limited
- Chevalier International Holdings Ltd
- Cinotech Consultants Limited
- Freetech Road Recycling Technology (Holdings) Limited
- Gammon Construction Limited
- Hong Kong Asphalt (Green) Limited
- Hydrochem (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Lam Environmental Services Limited
- Tsing Yi North Coast Yachts Services Ltd