Master of Arts Landscape Architecture
This MALA programme is offered by UoG and delivered at THEi in Hong Kong. The programme is the oldest continuously-offered accredited landscape architecture programme in the UK. The well-established programme structure and curriculum provide a strong link between design and industry, as well as developing and refining vital skills and experience needed to establish a long-term career in the profession of landscape architecture.
Why study landscape architecture with the University of Gloucestershire (UoG)?
Landscape Architecture and Town and Country Planning
course of UoG rank 4th in the UK for graduate prospects,
according to The Times Good University Guide 2021.
HK$124,525 for the entire programme, including caution money HK$400 (2 instalments)
Graduates from this programme can go on to work in:
- national parks and city layouts
- world heritage sites
- school playground design
- landscape architect in private practice or in public and charity sectors
- landscape planning
- project management
- garden design
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualifications to which this programme may lead.
This programme is the longest-running landscape architecture programme in the UK. It is fully accredited by the Royal Charted Landscape Institute (LI) and recognized by the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA).
- Undergraduate degree in landscape architecture or nearest cognate discipline (2:2) classification;
- A portfolio of creative works and work experience;
- IELTS 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band or equivalent (e.g. HKDSE Level 4 etc.);
- Applicants whose previous education qualification (within the past 2 years) has been taught and assessed in English would be considered as meeting the English language proficiency requirement
- Applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
The main round of application is now closed. However we continue to accept application till 15 August 2023 (Tue) subject to the availability of study places. For inquires, please contact us at 3890 8323.