The International Conference on Sustainable Design and Environment 2020 (ICSDE 2020) has been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. In light of the safety and health recommendations around the world, we have decided to make the conference online, so that delegates all over the world can join the conference safely without uncertainties surrounding travel restrictions and public health measures. The in-person event is now converted into a 1-day virtual conference with a series of keynote addresses and oral presentations sessions:
International Conference on Sustainable Design and Environment 2020
Date: 6 August 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 09:00 – 17:45 (Hong Kong Time, GMT/UTC +8 hours)
The conference intends to promote the interest and awareness in sustainable living by bringing people together to exchange knowledge of sustainability research, as well as share the global trend on research directions and new tools for analysis. The conference will welcome academics, industry partner, researchers, and students who share a common interest in interdisciplinary research on sustainability.
Registration is free and the virtual event is open to the public.
- Sustainable Living in the Greater Bay Area
- Financing for Green Initiatives
- Sustainable City Work for Climate Change
- Governing Innovative Green Infrastructure: Trends and Perspectives
- Current Issues in Environmental Conservation
- Sustainable Materials: Upcycling and Recycling
- Sustainable Design Practice
- Sustainable Fashion Development & Design
- Sustainable Textile Technology
- Current Issues in Sustainable Living
|Chair||Sr Prof Ho Chi Wing, Daniel|
|Members||Prof Chen Hung Chi, Leslie, JP|
|Ms Chu Wai Ching, Alice|
|Dr Kee Yee Chun, Tristance|
|Dr Kwan T.C. Tracy|
|Dr Zhang Hao, Allen|
|Secretary||Ms Lam Man Ying, Karen|
The International Conference on Sustainable Design and Environment is substantially supported by a grant from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No.: UGC/IDS25/16).