SOPHIA is an interactive web-based platform for THEi researchers to submit grant applications and manage funded research projects. Log in to SOPHIA using your VTC email and password.
SOPHIA User Manuals are available here.
SOPHIA Training Videos:
- Open User Account and Login (2'52")
- Set Up Homepage (2'08")
- Submit Research Grant Application (4'57")
- View Your Projects in Sophia (3'46")
- Download Grant Application Forms (1'25")
- All full-time THEi academic staff are eligible to apply for a SOPHIA researcher account.
- Please email your name, faculty, post and email address to the Research Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3890 8089.
- Your account will be ready within 3 working days. You will receive a notification email once it is ready.
- Try logging on using your VTC email (i.e., @vtc.edu.hk) and password. If this does not work, you may not have an account and need to apply for one. Please contact the Research Office at: email@example.com or call 3890 8089.