- You must submit programme applications and choices via the Web-based Admissions System on or before the application deadline.
- You are required to prepare the softcopies of the proof of qualifications / transcripts / result slips / design work portfolio (applicable to design programme applicants) for upload onto the Web-based Admissions System.
- You are allowed to submit one application only. Only one application will be processed if you submit more than one.
- You should provide a frequently used and correct email address in the application because all important information will be sent to you via this email address.
- You can update your personal particulars via the Web-based Admissions System before the application deadline.
- You are required to make programme choices during application.
- You can make a maximum of 6 programme choices. Among the programme choices, you may choose Degree and / or Higher Diploma programmes and at most 2 Degree programmes.
- If the programme you have chosen is offered in 2 or more campuses, you need to indicate at least 1 campus choice.
- You cannot change programme and campus choice after completing the application and paying the application fee.
- You must pay an Application Fee of HK$500 (Not applicable for application for Year-3 entry of Degree programmes in AY2024/25) through the online payment platform in the Web-based Admissions System after completing the application.
- Early Bird Discount for Application Fee
Applications submitted via the VTC Admission System on or before 29 February 2024 are eligible for a discounted fee at HK$200, i.e. an early bird discount of HK$300.
- You can pay the Application Fee by one of the following methods (Note: Do not pay by cheque or in cash). Please keep your payment receipt or payment reference number or print out the payment result for your records.
1. VISA (International)
2. MASTERCARD (International)
- Your application will not be processed until the application fee is paid.
- All application fees paid are non-refundable.
Submission of Academic Qualifications and Results
- You must input public examination / academic results and upload the graduation diploma, transcripts or result slips onto the Web-based Admissions System on or before the application deadline. If no academic qualification proofs and results are received on or before the application deadline, the application will become invalid. All application fees paid are non-refundable.
Interview & Submission of Work Portfolio
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend admission interviews. The interviews will normally be conducted in English. For programmes which medium of instruction (MOI) are Putonghua or Cantonese, the language used in the interview will be the same as the MOI.
- Applicants who choose design programmes are required to submit electronic or hard copies of work portfolios for assessment. For details, please refer to the information of individual programmes.
We will process your application immediately upon receipt and notify you of the result by email on a first-come first-served basis. Offer announcement is normally no later than end of August.