Scholarship for Excellent Performance
The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi) has set up the "Scholarship for Excellent Performance"1 for progressing students in recognition of their excellent academic achievements in THEi. The scheme offers scholarships with award amount up to HK$40,000.
- Eligible students will receive notifications from the Institute and may be required to provide relevant information or attend an interview. No application is required.
- The criteria of scholarship is subject to annual review. Students have to fulfill other conditions as set by the Selection Committee, which include:
- Have taken a minimum study load of 30 credit points in the academic year concerned (the credit points obtained by way of credit transfer/module exemption are excluded); and
- No failed module or incomplete module at the end of the academic year; and
- Awardee of the THEi's "Entrance Scholarship Scheme" who meets the renewal condition is not eligible to receive the "Scholarship for Excellent Performance" of the same academic year.
THEi reserves the rights to adjust the selection criteria based on the academic performance of progressing students in each academic year.
You are welcome to contact us for further information about the scholarship schemes: