Individual Learning Consultation with Learning Advisors
Duration of the session: 45 minutes
Locations: THEi CW campus (S103); THEi TY campus (Rm. 227)
You can book an appointment* through THEi Mobile App > Campus life > Booking Service > LC
Please select [ Learning Advisors ] to book the appointment
*Booking system could be accessed via THEi campus network/WiFi; or via VPN if you access it at home.
The face-to-face consultation session is a two-way process. It provides an opportunity for students to meet with learning advisors and to discuss issues related to their academic study and learning in a comfortable and confidential setting.
Suggested discussion topics:
- Study Skills
- Time Management and Meeting Deadlines
- Enriching your Learning through Extracurricular Activities
- Citation Standard and Guidelines
The use of personal data:
Learning Advisors always respect student’s privacy and any personal data given during the consultation will be treated confidentially according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. However, under the following circumstances and with the consent from students, Learning Advisors may forward the request to Faculty/OUs to follow up:
- Students with signs of family and psychological issues may require professional supports.
- Learning Advisors need to clarify information related to the academic subjects, professional knowledge, institutional policies, and departmental guidelines on behalf of the students with the purpose to provide accurate information and guidance.
- Students who would like to seek further resources from Faculties and operational units (Faculty/OUs) within THEi.